"A photograph has to tell us a story"
Born in 1980 in Bourgogne (France).
Studied Art, Journalistic Communication and Photography at school (in Lyon).
Full time advertising photographer and retoucher for 7 years in France, in 2 different studios (in Annecy and Lyon).
Now based in Paris, working as advertising, editorial, fine art freelance photographer and creative retoucher.
- Prize :
"UPC Decouverte" winner in 2007 in France (with architecture shots).
- Exhibitions :
- Paris in 2008 at "La maison des photographes" (collective show).
- Hero Festival in Marseille (France) in 2014 (collective show).
- Paris Comics Expo in 2014 (collective show).
- Salle Jean Renoir, Bois-Colombes (near Paris) in 2015 (solo show).
- Lacroix Gallery, Paris in 2015 (solo show).
- Museum Dr.Guislain in Gent (Belgium) in 2016 / 2017 (collective show).
- Fisheye Gallery, Paris in 2017 (collective show).
- La Galerie des D.A., during the Festival "Les Rencontres de la Photographie", Arles (France) in 2017 (collective show).