"A photograph has to tell us a story"
Born in 1980 in Bourgogne (France).
Studied Art, Journalistic Communication and Photography at school (in Lyon, France).
Full time advertising photographer and retoucher for 7 years in 2 different studios (in Annecy then in Lyon, France).
Now based in Paris, working as Advertising, Editorial and Fine Art Freelance Photographer, and also as Creative Retoucher.
Personal Studio based in Montreuil (suburb of Paris).
Commercial clients :
Tag Heuer, LCL Bank, Disney Star Wars, L'Occitane, Melvita, Galeries Lafayette, Axa, Erborian, Yellow Korner, Mondadori France, Flore Mirabeau, Maurice Lacroix, Ulysse Nardin, Manucurist, City of Metz, Kiloutou, Vinci, Quechua, Salomon, Columbia, Somfy, Fruiss...
"UPC Decouverte" winner in 2007 in France (with architecture shots).
- La maison des photographes in Paris, 2008 (collective show).
- Hero Festival in Marseille (France), 2014 (collective show).
- Paris Comics Expo, 2014 (collective show).
- Salle Jean Renoir in Bois-Colombes (West of Paris), 2015 (solo show).
- Lacroix Gallery in Paris, 2015 (solo show).
- Museum Dr.Guislain in Gent (Belgium), 2016 / 2017 (collective show).
- Fisheye Gallery in Paris, 2017 (collective show).
- La Galerie des D.A., during the Festival "Les Rencontres de la Photographie" in Arles (France), 2017 (collective show).
- La Maison d'Ailleurs, European Museum of Sci-Fi (Yverdon-les-Bains in Switzerland), 2018 (collective show).
- Maison des Arts Rosa Bonheur in Chevilly-Larue (South of Paris), 2018 (collective show).
- Miss Pop Art Gallery/Shop in Paris Le Marais, 2019 / 2020 (solo show).